Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yaeh wassup....any KAWBOYZ and KAWGIRLZ out there....in the area?


I ride from the top of BALTIMORE to the border line of DC and VA!.....LOL


I ain't going too deep into VA!



HOLLA AT YOUR BIZZOY!

RoadRunnaz/SSR 4 Life http://www.roadrunnaz.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,869 Posts
Dewd, your level of home boy jardon is off the charts. Bring it down a notch and just go with the flow. Then we just might be able to understand wtf your trying to say.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 03redzx6r

Dewd, your level of home boy jardon is off the charts. Bring it down a notch and just go with the flow. Then we just might be able to understand wtf your trying to say.:D

Que? "Dewd"? "home boy jardon"?


What the fukk does "wtf" mean? I am not comprehending I guess all those years of college never really paid off...

RoadRunnaz/SSR 4 Life http://www.roadrunnaz.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
whats up bro, i live in GB. i have alot of people we ride with down here drop me a line anytime [email protected]


we go to just about every bike event in hte area. jersey, philly & where ever shit is going down. did you go to mayo beach on sunday?
everyone i ride with went like 20 bikes or so. i wasnt there, but i heard it was nice.

"TEARS will get you sympathy,
SWEAT will get you change"


/forum/uploads/jerky808/104-0437_img.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
859 Posts
Checked out the road runnaz site, pretty tight! I'm down in Alexandria, probably see ya'll down around Anacostia sometime???

"I'm doin' a hundred on the highway...So if you do the speed limit, get the F$*! outta my way!!" Ludacris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by jerky808

whats up bro, i live in GB. i have alot of people we ride with down here drop me a line anytime [email protected]


we go to just about every bike event in hte area. jersey, philly & where ever shit is going down. did you go to mayo beach on sunday?
everyone i ride with went like 20 bikes or so. i wasnt there, but i heard it was nice.

"TEARS will get you sympathy,
SWEAT will get you change"
what up....yeah dome of my folks went to Mayo Beach but came right back....about 5 of us got stickers on our bikes that say roadrunnaz...if u see me (I have a black ninja with "roadrunnaz" on it) give me a shout out! I see u with the TANK STAND....I got a few tricks up my sleeve too LOL

RoadRunnaz/SSR 4 Life http://www.roadrunnaz.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 2002Texas6r

Checked out the road runnaz site, pretty tight! I'm down in Alexandria, probably see ya'll down around Anacostia sometime???

"I'm doin' a hundred on the highway...So if you do the speed limit, get the F$*! outta my way!!" Ludacris
yeah dawg...we usually meet up there then go riding. There is ALWAYS a road runna out and about! Our site is FAR from complete, but thanks for checking it out!!!



RoadRunnaz/SSR 4 Life http://www.roadrunnaz.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,728 Posts
I have never felt so white in my life...

ride safe...


My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
618 Posts
I'm in Woodbridge, peeps. I'm up for a good ride...

--------------------------------------------------

"Cars are for people who can't ride bikes."

"Don't go to a movie if you can't shut the hell up"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
> > >Coleman Power Sport along with Prophecy MC, Inc. and our sister
>club
> > >Epiphany MC, Inc. will be sponsoring "Two Wheel Tuesday" every
>Tuesday at
> > >East coast Billiards beginning June 24th form 6-12.
> > >
> > >We would like to extend a special invitation to all bike clubs
>and the bike
> > >community to come out Tuesday to mingle, socialize and hang out
>with us.
> > >
> > >Their will be drink specials, food specials and discount pool
>games.
> > >
> > >Their will be a 100 inch projection screen to watch motorcycle
>stunt
> > >videos.
> > >
> > >"keep it between the lines"
> > >


-Sana!

www.roadrunnaz.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,869 Posts
Originally posted by sportsbikekid
Que? "Dewd"? "home boy jardon"?
jargon DEWD. And yeah, I'd say go back to college b/c no one on here can sure tell you have a degree.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by 03redzx6r

Originally posted by sportsbikekid
Que? "Dewd"? "home boy jardon"?
jargon DEWD. And yeah, I'd say go back to college b/c no one on here can sure tell you have a degree.
I was just showing how ignorant you were. And I left college because I make more green reading dumb post from nemophiles like your self.

Holla.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,869 Posts
yeah, real nice [:0]

no but I am digging those twin pipes on that bike. that shit's smooth even for a college drop out[^]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
My friend carlson rides with yall from time to time. Also i met 3 of those ladies in atl all star weekend nice!!!!! Any way i'll have to hookup with yall when i get back to the states from italy. Ciao
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top