Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be dropping my bike off at the dealership to reshim my needles to 3 washers, from my previous 1 .022 washer because it was running extremely lean after removing my snorkel. So instead of reinstalling the snorkel, I've decided to just cough up the money to reshim the needles. So my question is, what other adjustments/tuning should I consider for them to do? Do they have special tools/equipments to adjust my mixture screws and re-jet for maximum performance?

Just an FYI, I've shimmed the needles myself before it's just I'm currently working fulltime and also attending school fulltime so I really need the weekends to actually live. :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Everything on the bike is pretty much stock, other than the raised needles. It's just I remember reading a thread here about how some bikes come horribly tuned during the dealership assembly or something in that line.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.