Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my local dealer to see if they have any 08 250rs...well of course they don't <----not surprising at all -__-

but they told me they will probably get new ones from manufacturers in sept...but i looked online everyone's been saying that no dealers order new bike after june...so i am really confused...is my dealer lying to me just to get my depost??!! arrhhhh i want my 250r

·
Registered
39 Posts
lol I want my 250r too, I know the feeling. Not a lot of information is out yet about the 09s. Dealers aren't really sure, I'm sure must of what they are saying is assumption to keep the (future) customer happy.

·
Powerhungry
38,366 Posts
I went to my local dealer to see if they have any 08 250rs...well of course they don't <----not surprising at all -__-

but they told me they will probably get new ones from manufacturers in sept...but i looked online everyone's been saying that no dealers order new bike after june...so i am really confused...is my dealer lying to me just to get my depost??!! arrhhhh i want my 250r
since you searched..you already know there are SEVERAL threads about this.

paging VEX.

im busy...
do ur thing...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Dealers are nothing but liars... people on this forum seem to know much more than the actual dealers themselves. Go figure.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I think depending on the dealer it is a little of the dealer not sure what is going on, and kawasaki not delivering due to high demand...

bout 4 months ago before i got my lil 250... I kept going to the shop week after week... searching craigslist, getting the finance situation figured out.. They told me for like over a month.. oh the bike will be in this week, then they were like no it got pushed to this date... then to this date.. they never made me take a deposit.. I guess because they knew how much I really wanted one... and felt bad about it... but at the last minute they called me and went ok it will be here on june something or other... give us 500.00 deposit and its yours.. i was like ok.. I will come in and do that... so anways I went in a few days later to make the deposit..and they were like well the date got pushed back again.. it wond be till august... so that was when I was like nevermind.. found one that week on craigslist... got it.. was riding by next weekend..

lol.. im not sure if that bike ever did come in to that shop lol.. but all I can say is im glad im not still one of the ones waiting on one that are pissed off

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
Ack! I worked late today. I apologize for the delay! :D

... If you'll hold on a second I need to see if anything new is going on over at the 2009 250r threads. Wait a tic, what is this thread about???

AHhhH!
;)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Ack! I worked late today. I apologize for the delay! :D

... If you'll hold on a second I need to see if anything new is going on over at the 2009 250r threads. Wait a tic, what is this thread about???

AHhhH!
;)

lol! Very sneaky!

Reactions: VeX

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Bizzzzzzzzzzz-ump!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
damn, I was wondering where you went... I was about to ask for a refund to this circus, but the clowns finally showed up!!! ;)

nah... not enough info there... couldn't your search turn up anything MORE????? :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd say we just delete all the 2009 2fiddy threads and just make one official sticky so no more noobs should ask if theres a sticky for it.:D

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Thank god it's less than a month until the Kawi dealer's meeting. I just hope Kawasaki changes the 250R info to the 2009 model soon after so we can finally be done with all this idiotic speculation and multiple threads. :Damn:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts