Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's the long & short of it... In prep for my upcoming trip to Deal's gap, I ordered a helmetcam to use with my new camcorder - ordered online, from a company called Multiaction Video (bulletcam.com). Placed the order on 7/11 and got email confirmation & order number the next day. About a week later I tried getting in touch by phone to see if I could get a tracking number or status - got their voicemail.

Two days later, after not getting a call back, I left another VM. Another two days passed without any response. So I called back (on 7/22) , leaving another VM (third one) AND sent an email to the address on the site. I also called my credit card company - they say my card was charged by the company in the full amount for the cam, mount & remote switch. Credit card company regulations state that a merchant cannot charge your card unless they have shipped the merchandise or otherwise satisfied the customer. They're in MN, I'm in FL... even surface UPS gets here from there in 6 days, max...

As of today, I've still gotten no word back. I figure I'll give them until Friday (the 28th, a full 10 business days beyond the date they had to have legally shipped my stuff), before I institute chargeback procedures with my credit card company.

My question is: has anyone here had dealings with this company, and if so, how did it turn out?

As a related question, does anyone have any other source for a QUALITY, helmet cam?

Thanks.

T

·
Registered
563 Posts
I ride with a cam from hoyttech.com Great product, incredible resolution and no problems. The operation seems small so I didn't always get ahold of anyone right away. They did however return my call when I was deciding between two different cams and they were helpful on the phone. If the company you went through does not work out I highly recommend them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.