Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested I know a lot of people are busy on Labor Day So Five of us are going up for the Weekend we will get there around 10 at night Friday And stay till Sunday let me know who all can make it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good possibility that I'll be there. I usually make it to the Gap about 10 to 15 times a year. It's best to ride the Gap on week days, less traffic and hardly any cops. If you want, I'll show you some more good roads.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by goodoldboy

Good possibility that I'll be there. I usually make it to the Gap about 10 to 15 times a year. It's best to ride the Gap on week days, less traffic and hardly any cops. If you want, I'll show you some more good roads.
It is better to go during the week but we can only get off work for the weekend. I have been going up there for about ten years now but I always want to learn new roads I will post more details as soon as I find them out I know we will be there Friday night through Sunday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by kronk

aren't you the tool that i saw at shady valley this past weekend? [:p]
Tool I'll give you a tool I have got a bunch of Angles dying to take this site over so watch it Red 6R boy... [:M53]

This is one of the guys I ride with his name is Nick the founder of THe Hecks Angles.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Just got back from Deals Gap this weekend and all I can say is Awsommmmmm. Got rid of all my chicken strips and scuffed the lip of the tires on one side. Not sure if I can make it on Labor Day weekend but will let ya know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.