1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know its a photoshop job, but still it better not look like that mistake of a zx10 I'm sorry guys that bike is gross only to be out grossed by the CBR1000. I really hope the 2009 look nothing like that, I will have enough money for a off the show room floor bike, and I really don't want that to be my first pick. A bike needs to look sharp not like its had its face smashed in with a 2x4.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Omgwtfbbq.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
dude if the new 6 looked like that id buy it. i think it looks killer. btw i dont know where they got their facts from but they said that the current 6r is "underperforming, especially in the handling department" correct me if im wrong but every review ive seen says the 6r had the best overall handling and braking of the current 600s:headscratch:

·
Registered
372 Posts
It looks like suzuki and Honda had an affair and popped that out. I hope it doesnt look like that. SO far i only see myself getting the new z1000 in the fall.

·
Registered
143 Posts
looks good to me
i think my 07 looks pretty nice though? personally thought it was the better looking of all the others, and thats why i bought it.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
looks ok to me, but i think it'd be extremely lazy to just copy the zx-10.. As for the article, they're obviously not kawi fans...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts