Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I need to vent....are all dealerships for Kawi dumbass's? I am hoping someone here can help me. I broke the bracket or stay (the kawi god calls it the battery case???) that holds my rear break assembly to the frame. I had the part airshiped because I have no fuckin rear brakes right now. The part has now been airshipped 4 shitass times and they can't even tell me what the hell they are going to do. I even gave him the serial number for the bike and nobody can figure this out. The bike is a 99zx6r and is the canadian model. Anybody know who the hell else I can call so I can drive my bike again, I only have another month at most here for driving and I am not going to wait for these bastards!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i broke that bracket twice, once on both sides, and got it delivered to my dealer in a week. cost like $58. porbaly the dealer doesnt know what exact part your asking for, since you said it bolts to the frame(theres alot)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys, Thanks for all your help. I was so pissed yesterday. Thanks for the pic, and the offer for the part too man. I took the info down to dumbass this morning. Come to find out when I looked at the part it was finally the right one. If I had not gone down there the fucker was going to send it back again!! I have the part now thank god..my baby will be running safely ten minutes after Im off work!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.