Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
leather protection that is :)

got this jacket from someone on the forum. man this thing feels heavy duty. its nice and thick and feels like it would hold up real well in case i went down. but wearing it today for the ride home, god was i hot. my back was wet after i took it off. sure does look good tho :D now i just need a better looking helmet

and yes i love touching my own ass [:M68]

·
Registered
155 Posts
cool jacket, ive got an agv half mesh half leather, cool jacket and where I live I can put in the rain liner and a hoodie and ride in the winter. But I do want a leather jacket, they just look cool.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I went from a ICON Timax mesh to my current Alpinestars Stunt 2 jacket. Man, what a difference in just feeling protected.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im not gay. i only touch my own :D

i do feel a helluva lot more protected. next thing to buy is probably a new helmet. i'd go with boots and pants, but i dont see myself riding hard twisties as much as b4. unless i move to another state. and i never stunt so i'll keep using jeans and timberlands for now.

well maybe ill buy some knee sliders [8D]

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Show us more pics of your arse :D

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Jacket is cool. Your pic reminds me of the George Michael "Gotta have faith" video. As I was scrolling down I was expecting a pic of you jumping around with a guitar in your hand.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol

and yes that would be the spinner. really nice jacket. ima find out in a few minutes how comfortable the ride to work is with this thick jacket and a heavy backpack.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Ninjakid - Give it a few more weeks when it starts to get cooler & dryer, and you'll really appreciate the leather. I'm still wearing my mesh, but yesterday was ALMOST cool enough to start considering my vented leather Teknic Lightning jacket... And DEFINITELY when we get up to NC in two weeks...will be wearing the leather pants too, up there!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol i laugh more now than when i was getting that goofy picture taken :D

yea i cannot wait until it gets cooler again. hopefully there will be more people riding too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.