Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here it is. can't find any flush mounts for the front.. (i've seen some of your guys' and i like em, where'd you all get em from?)
it's kinda making me sad, tucked the plate and did the rear signals myself (incase you couldn't tell) to kits. it's a little dirty, but i love her anyway.
/forum/uploads/deftone636/right_side.jpg
/forum/uploads/deftone636/exhaust_close.jpg
I'm very pleased with my Micron, looks and sound. it's not so loud as to annoy a cop next to you, but it Screams at 10,000 rpms

/forum/uploads/deftone636/left.jpg
/forum/uploads/deftone636/back.jpg
/forum/uploads/deftone636/left_tail.jpg

·
Registered
42 Posts
That bike looks sweet man. By the way what are the specifics about your pipe. How much was it, full system or just midpipe and can. And did you have to put a power commander on it? Oh yeah very good choice in color. Check targa-acc.com and look at their cateye style. I order some of them for my black 03 and I think they look like they are supposed to be on the bike.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, i'll check out the cat-eyes.
The pipe is $429.99, it's just the can and the mid-pipe, they charge the same for the high mount as the standard. the high mount comes with everything you need to mount, even to mod the stock rear signals to the bottom of the flap. You probly don't need a power commander for a 2bhp gain, though you'd get a bigger gain with one. you'll have to play with the idle adjuster to get it to idle right.. but the computer adjusts things on it's own.
From what i've read, micron has one of the best-and most advanced header system on the market, you should check em out, www.mircon.com there real good about e mailing you back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.