Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
A little out of my way. But let me tell you what...I'll definitely party it up for you here on the South side.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
hahah

sorry gary....

[:M80]

hope I didnt derail the tread....

please someone ride with Nina, she doesn't have many friends...

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Happy fucking birthday mutha fucka, you're a bonor biting bastard uncle fucka .... oh oh wait wait wait - wrong person SORRY![:X]

Happy birthday n' stuff.[}:)]

·
Registered
392 Posts
I will be 23 and I plan to ride all day and party all night. Who wants to come???? I know that there is hardly anyone in this forum close to me but I thought I would try anyway.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Gary you are a sick sick man! eeeeeeew talk about beating a dead horse, geeez. Andy, I have plenty of friends, they just don't have bikes like me. :D But thank you anyway jerk!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Come on, you guys have got 117 posts in the other thread. Shouldn't you be focusing your resources towards making that one the most replied thread here?

·
Registered
302 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could come out and celebrate with you!!!!!!!!

Have a kick ass Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
chevythunder53

You live far but if your willing to meet up with us that would be cool. We will probably ride in the mountains near Evergreen area. I am not too sure yet. So far it's mainly girls going, just a couple of boys. The more the merrier. [8D]

·
Registered
302 Posts
I wanna come, I wanna come!

Mom! they won't let me play with them!!!!!!!! [:M49]

Mostly girls?!?!?! Just shoot me now please, someone, just kill me! I can't find a hottie that rides a sportbike up here in the boonies to save my life!

·
Registered
563 Posts
hell yeah thats a good area to ride...i can prolly get a few extra people to roll up there with me....when you get more info about it let me know and hopefully we can all meet up....

·
Registered
479 Posts
Happy B-Day!!!!
I'm thinkin of riding to boulder for the KSU-CU game, if that works out I'll let ya know, Sorry, it's the soonest I can take off work. (Best excuse as well)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.