Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im putting this in this section in hopes that more people will read this. Any way, back when i dropped my bike in the summer, i bent my shift lever. well i bought a new shift lever but i cant seem to detach the shift lever from the rear set. My question to this board is, have any of you guys with new 636's put new rear sets on your bikes if i could buy your stock rear sets off of you. [email protected]

Thanks
Adam

·
Registered
111 Posts
Each side sells for about $150 wholesale ($300 for the pair). I would imagine they are about $225 retail ($450 for the pair). I will sell you both of my stock rear sets with carbon fiber heel guards for $175 plus shipping. They are in perfect condition and only have about 300 miles on them. Let me know...

David C.

·
Registered
25 Posts
there is a web site called ronayers.com where you can get the oem parts you need, brand new for just over 100 dollars. check it out. You will need to click on microphiche in the right top corner.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
There's one side on eBay right now for $9.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
It's my job, and I enjoy it. [:p]

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys, but I will no longer be needing the rearsets. My bike was stolen last week, and now i am currently sitting on my ass bikeless waiting on insurance to kick in so i can go buy another one. thanks for all the info though.

Mr. Speed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.