Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the Devil CF bolt-on for my 06 zx10. saw them one devil website and i thought they sounded pretty deep and quiet. they are running a special at devil if you call them the bolt ons are 699 for the month of august. anyone have these on their bike. how are they. how much if any HP gain?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by boriqua935
Just ordered the Devil CF bolt-on for my 06 zx10. saw them one devil website and i thought they sounded pretty deep and quiet. they are running a special at devil if you call them the bolt ons are 699 for the month of august. anyone have these on their bike. how are they. how much if any HP gain?
Congrats man. I'm dying to hear what they sound like on our bikes. Post up some clips when you get them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Here are some pics and sounds. i used a camera for the video so the sound quality is not all that great. these pipes sound great.
YO!!! THat looks and sounds awesome! Is it a lot louder in person? When you are riding on the highway can you still hear it over the wind noise? They are really sweet! If you ever meet up at the Hooters or somewhere, let me know....I would love to hear them firsthand. They shut down Sport Sexy, so I guess Hooter's is the next spot.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have not got it out on the highway yet with the new pipes. will defintely let u know when @ hooters, i do go their on tues nights when i get a chance.

·
Registered
145 Posts
have not got it out on the highway yet with the new pipes. will defintely let u know when @ hooters, i do go their on tues nights when i get a chance.
Awesome man..thanks. Email me when theyre is a get together. [email protected].
Also, I will be rising with another 06 ZX10 later today in the Parsippany area. Not sure where we're riding, but if you know of anything going on, we'll come and ride.
Thanks.
Fred

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sound from devil website. much better sound quality http://www.devilbikes.com/sound_examples_iframe_vid.php?title=2006%20KAWASAKI%202006%20ZX10%20(MASTER%20SLIP-ON)&videofile=videos/2006ZX10.MOV

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.