Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, as I posted recently, I'm picking up my '03 636 in a weeks time.

I have been doing a faiar bit of research on exhausts (thanks to all your posts) and have narrowed my choices down to a Hindle Supersport (coz I like biiiig noise) and a Devil SB2.

I havent read much about the devil but its got a huge outlet and should effectively make a nice sound i reckon....

heres a link...

www.automotif.co.uk/devilbike/home.htm

..any one with any experience of this pipe out there??

Normski:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
both are well made pipes. I believe the hindle is a little cheaper than the devil. I wanted the hindle but it's on back order and the devil pipe was hard to come by.

but i would say you can't go wrong with either. I mean nothing is going to rival the power gains of muzzy or akrapovic but for something different and cool definitely the high mount devil and hindle are both good choices

i guess i would want the devil since i have never seen it on the street

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'd say go for the one you think will make you happier, you know sound and looks. Get the Hindle one for your bike, as for me I am getting a M4 for mine, I can get it at starcycle.com for cheaper. I did a search on here and found some good info.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input people, in fact, Ive just found out that Hindle dont yet import the supersport pipe to the UK for the new 636.......(Sheeeeit)!

I may go for the Devil in that case but will keep looking in the meantime. I'll post pics/info when Im sorted.

thanks again,

N.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.