Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slip on choices. I can get them all for about the same price. I want a pipe that is loud, but a deep loud. I can get them in either carbon or color fade and the Leo was titanium oval. I have found all these pipes for about $350 so which would you go for if you wanted performance (duh) and a nice loud deep sound?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am going with Devil. Carbon Fiber High mount on my 2003 silver 636. My bike will be on display jan 9th 10th and 11th at the Jacob Javis Center International Motorcycle show. Devil is giving me an exhaust at cost if I let them us my bike for the show in NYC. I was like SURE! :D I also have a few friends with a Devil, sounds pretty sweet I think

·
Registered
690 Posts
I have a devil on my 02 ZX-6R and it sounds sweet. Its got a deep rumple on idle. They are getting popular around my area which sucks but its a good pipe but for the money there are better pipes out there. My carbon fiber does not have a clear coat so it fades quicker than others. Im sure you'll like the pipe but just wanted to give my honest opinion.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey, i just got a high mount Micron and it sounds pretty nice.............not gonna lie to you..........definatly love it you should check em out!!! It has a nice sound in idle and it rips loose at high RPM's

·
Registered
252 Posts
I have a Micron on mine -- it's not as loud at idle as some others (which IMHO, is a good thing), but it is a nice linear rumble sound as you open the throttle... and no plateau whatsoever. Real nice pipe.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
what about a D&D? you can find them on ebay for that price.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ended up getting a Two Bros carbon real cheap from a member of the site. I like it alot.

·
Registered
940 Posts
the Leo Vinci doesn't make a peep until about 10,000 rpm....then you get the indy car type of scream....

·
Registered
136 Posts
What about Blue-Flame exhausts, I like the dual port design and was looking for something a lil different....................."heard" it on a Gixxer, sounds deep as hell kinda like an M4, hmmmm M4 or BLueflame??????

decisions, decisions..........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.