Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am up in the air on my exhaust...I want something trick, loud, and rare....

Thinking of the Hindle, but the high mount just doesnt look right. Love the sound though.

Dont dig in the Akro Prices, they are out of the question.

Has anybody had an experience with those Devil exhaust systems on a Kawi? (Especially the shotgun systems)

Also, I would drop a dime if I could find a slick undertail exhaust for my 636.

I got the money burning a hole in my pocket and a quiet stock pipe waiting to get ripped off.....HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
i just bought the devil high mount cab should have it in a week under the tail pipe a cat in england makes them but he needs the bike i mite make one in the winter jq

·
Registered
690 Posts
I have a devil sb2 on my 2002 ZX-6R. Sounds nice and deep. Get complimented all the time.

·
Registered
401 Posts
did you have to do any other mods for the bike to run smooth. I'm thinking of getting the sb2 highmount for my 2003. some people say i will need a power commander and other say the bikes FI will adjust after a week or so of riding

·
Registered
200 Posts
we have a new in the box for the 2003s devil carb high mount with heat sheald og cost 499 plus tax and shipping and shield coast 600 well sell it 450 to you [email protected] 805 526 5729

·
Registered
689 Posts
Is this Devil High Mount a full exhaust? If it is not, does it come with the elbow pipe to make it a high mount? How would you connect the new pipe to teh old header? Can it be done with normal hand tools? Sorry, I'm a newb :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Here is a pic of the Devil on my red 636. I was concerned about needing a power commander also, as 2 of my friend's with Mig highmounts on their gixxer 750's needed to correct a dead spot in the throttle response once they installed their pipes, but I didn't notice a dead spot at all. I did notice a tiny bit stronger power band and a hell of a lot better look and sound over the stock exhaust. What do you guys think ?

·
Registered
401 Posts
can drivers see the flush mounts in the back, and what lights are those on the front?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
My opinion of exhausts for the '03
Low mount(normal mount) They look ok and are best for performance and best HP gain
High mount I feel they would normally look great but on the '03 I think it ruins the sparpness or the rear and looks odd, I love seeing a big gap between the rear wheel and the rear ferrings and the high mount blocks that view.
Mid-High mount Is my fav choice but I think more rare to find.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Originally posted by mac

can drivers see the flush mounts in the back, and what lights are those on the front?
Yes,
at night no problem at all, but in the day time the right blinkers can be a little tough to see from some angles, but I use hand signals during the day along with the blinkers.:D

·
Registered
200 Posts
i have a new under tail coming with leds turn signales my hight mount hit the rt blinker the pipe is verry sweet i can get both idems jq

·
Registered
122 Posts
Originally posted by rippinrider
Here is a pic of the Devil on my red 636. I was concerned about needing a power commander also, as 2 of my friend's with Mig highmounts on their gixxer 750's needed to correct a dead spot in the throttle response once they installed their pipes, but I didn't notice a dead spot at all. I did notice a tiny bit stronger power band and a hell of a lot better look and sound over the stock exhaust. What do you guys think ?
Who is that black Windscreen from [?] (make, model)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.