Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am on other forums but got on here just to make everyone who rides in the DFW area to be aware of a maniac in a cage who belongs in jail.

Almost had to attend my own funeral just before I left for my father-in-laws funeral 3 weeks ago. This A$$#OL3 tried to kill me while I was on my bike on the 18th. I was riding down Fielder southbound just south of Norwood and went to pass this guy on the left because he was going slow (below 35 mph and I think he was setting me up) and he swerved in my lane. I backed off and went to around him on the right and he tried to run me into the curb; good thing I have good brakes and reflexes. Anyway, so I go to pass him again on the left and he pushes me all the way over into the oncoming lanes until the cars were really close. Every time I'd brake, he'd brake to cut me off. I ended up hitting my shoulder on his LH mirror as he was trying to pinch me between the far LH oncoming side curb & his truck. At first I thought it was one of the guys from work (he looked familiar) but it wasn't and he was laughing the whole time. I really didn't want to get in front of him after that so ended up behind himas we came to the light at Park Row and got his license plate # & description of the vehicle. He turned off on Park Row heading westbound and I should have followed him but was too pissed. May have done something regrettable so I kept going straight down Fielder.

I just wanted to make you guys aware of this jerk so no-one get killed by this maniac. I called the Arlington Police and filed a report and the officer said it was Aggravated Assault with a deadly weapon. They assigned it to a detective and the first thing he asked me is what did I do to piss him off; "were you stunting, did you to a wheelie or something?" Automatically assumed it was my fault. It has been over 3 weeks and this lunatic is still out there probably doing the same to other riders. If I didn't have the experience I have, it would have ended right at the beginning and me in the hospital or morgue.

Anyway, the description of the vehicle is:

2002-2005 Silver Ford Explorer/ Expedition with a Texas A&M trailer hitch cover and sticker on the LH corner of the rear window.
Texas license Plate number: HTV 276
Driver: Clean cut White Male (College kid) approximately 6 foot with black hair and about mid 20's in age.

Beware, spread the word and ride smart.

Adam

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wow, I live in the Houston/Spring area, but that still scares me.

·
Premium Member
14,851 Posts
That is nuts. You should have done the Cole Trickle fake to the outside then go inside.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Sounds just like Riding4life's encounter with an Explorer a couple of pages ago. What is it with these Explorer guys?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Have they found the dude? You have his info and plate.

I hope this guy gets locked up or fucked up... or both!

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, the cops/ detective sent a love letter to his registered address and informed me that he has hired an attorney and I can't really do anything about it. Since there were no witnesses, it's my word against his. That's okay, I believe in karma getting the best of him.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Damn, I used to live on Arkansas Lane.. Park Row is literally walking distance from that street. That's crazy.

·
Premium Member
3,529 Posts
I've had people swerve over and try to hit me when I passed too. It's sick that some people think attempted murder is justified simply because you pass them, but the truth is that there are people like that out there.

The part about your story that pisses me off more than anything is the fact that the cop asked what you did to piss him off. Not only does he imply you were doing something, but he makes it seem like the guy's actions were justified if you were.

I don't care if I am popping a wheelie while flicking the guy off and calling his mother a cum guzzling slut, that doesn't make it ok for him to try and kill me.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Well, at least he had to spend the $$$ to hire an attourney. It's a start. Now post his full address so everybody can at least egg his house and car for Halloween. :D

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
I had a knucklefuck in a surburban chase me for like 15 miles up on north houston, tried to ram me to the curb too. Cut across right turn only lanes to catch me after I lane split and gunned the start at a red light. My bike was like a week old at the time, and I had to really run it hard, but I was not about to drive uber crazy in an attempt to get away from him. Asshole. I agree with what Flojoe says, if you flip off a car who'se driving like an idiot, either too slow, or following you up your ass, that does not give them the right to try to kill you because you flipped them off when they were doing something that is dangerous to you in the first place.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts