Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Patrick Stephens Does a legal stunt show/ bike meet, every 2nd and 4th sunday of every month at Hot dogs& Hogs in arlington right off highway 360

·
Registered
82 Posts
just make sure when you show up you dont drop your bike......lol not that i know anyone who has...........straycat lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just make sure when you show up you dont drop your bike......lol not that i know anyone who has...........straycat lol

hahaha funny, how long u gonna drag this shit out, its already been two weeks..

·
Registered
82 Posts
lol untill i dont think its funny anymore....but i figure by that time you will have droped it agen so i will have my fun all over

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
karmas a bitch u keep sayin that and when u lay your shit over it wont be fun! but boy will i laugh my ass off :Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tried finging that place one day and couldn't. I exited on a road on 20... way off of where I should have been. Is the exit you take on 360, Trinity?

·
Registered
82 Posts
when you are going out there if six flags is on your rite its the first exit after you pass six flags then you make the u-turn and just stay on the feeder road....all the bikes park in the back so you wount find it if your just looking for the bikes

1 - 11 of 11 Posts