Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, I put a deposit on the pre-release 250 like....4 months ago. I was the first on the list. I had to look everywhere to find a list that was not a mile long but I still have not got the bike. The dealership says they don't know where it is and I call them every week they tell me they wish they knew and no dealership in the district has got any kawi bikes yet. The dealership in question is located in Placerville (Elderado California.) so, is my dealership feeding me BS? Is there a way to track where the freaking bike is!?

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
There is no way to tell. Some dealers still don't have them.I hope you got something saying you put a deposit down.The dealer is probably telling the truth though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, I do...the good thing about waiting that long is I have all the money to pay for it now haha. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
21 Posts
the dealer that i got mine from (Santa Monica Kawi) says they won't get another 250 until end of the year...

·
Registered
78 Posts
how much are they charging you for the bike? im thinking about selling mine. PM if interested, im in san jose california.

·
Registered
395 Posts
There is no excuse for overpaying for a Ninja 250 in today's times. With the Internet, message boards and a rudimentary search, you have every bit of information on pricing, mark up's, fees (actual and b.s.), and so on.

If you come to this message board complaining how you were "taken" by a dealer, I don't know how to respond to that. If you feel that you are being mistreated, then let the dealer know.

I did. I asked my dealer if he was being candid with me on status updates. His response, "I am not a bullshitter." Good enough for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts