Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally did it, I started looking on the net trying to read as many ideas on how to do an endo. So I went out yesterday and started trying. A first, all I was doing was stoppies. Then I did it, at first it was only just a foot or so at 30 mph, then by the end of the day I was riding on the front for at least 5 or 6 feet with the back way up at about 45 mph. Now, all I want to do is endo's. Has anyone else learned to do them?

·
Registered
65 Posts
i have messed with them alittle bit but i cant ride them out my exhaust keeps coming loose i think its from doing them so thats why i stoped practicing now i concentrate on whellires

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Keep up the good work and be safe. You are in the right place. Plenty people do rolling endos here. I stopped doing stunts. Getting more thrills with the twisties;)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
It takes alot of practice. I still can't ride them more than about 30-40 feet and I am not real consistent w/ that. You have to get it up high really fast to maintain your speed. But, come up too fast and too high and you won't philgood. Also, once you get it way up all your weight is on the front wheel which sometimes will cause a little wobble in the front end. Scared the hell out of me the first time but just don't let it get away from you.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Sorry about the quality, but here is a pic of a pic of me. Just got digi. Will try to get some real pics tomorrow. Maybe I can get one a little higher to show you how high you can go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.