Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did my first real stoppie lastnight.:D
thanks to the instructions by (melloyello) i just stopped being scared and went for it.
my buddy said i had it up to 10 clock which isnt bad i only rolled a few feet or two but its a start.
thanks for all your help (melloyello)

keep one wheel up (you choose which one)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Props to you Bikerboy. Keep practicing and you will ride them farther. And like Ninjarider said, wear your gear. Oh yeah, have you noticed that clunking sound when your back tire lands on the ground? If you don't want to hear that noise everytime just push your back brake while in the air to stop the rear from spinning. The noise is b/c your rear wheel is spinning and when it lands it comes to an abrupt stop which makes the chain slap.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh i didnt know that thanks street walker ill try that i made a video yesturday but i dont know how to post it if anyone has any info on how to post pics/video let me know.

keep one wheel up(you choose which one)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Yea Bikerboy,good job. Like evrone else said just be careful. Make sure when you come down, come down straight. I actually dropped my bike cause I landed on a slant.

You da man!!!!!![}:)]

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Same thing happened to me one time Vinny. That's how I got my custom curved brake lever. When I was first learning, I didn't realize that if you got the rear up quickly and looked straight ahead the rear will not come around on you.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
When I looped my bike, I was lucky enough to have a carbon fiber pipe on it. It just broke off at the inlet where the rivets hold it in place. I cut about an inch off of it, drilled new holes, and put new rivets in. Amazingly that little fix alone saved me about $350. Good thing b/c it costs me another $350 to fix everything else with parts off E-bay.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i heard that you pump the brake one time and then hit it hard.. to get the rear wheel up .... does it matter if you pump the brake?

·
Registered
551 Posts
From what I herd , you are suppose to use your front btake to warm the brakes before you bring the abck wheel up. On the topic of parts does any one know where I can find a left side fairing for a 03636. I snapped the blinker right off the fairing. SOOOooooooooooooooo Pissed.....:(:(

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey vinny is the fairing ok because if its just the turn signal thats broke you can get another one,i took those factory blinkers off[xx(] i had to go with flush mount blinkers:D

keep one wheel up (you choose which one)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.