Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to go for a short ride tonight so I went to start my bike. Everything started off perfectly normal. The engine didn't start on the first try (not surprised) so I tried it again with a tad bit of choke. This time it made a "click" and all of the gauges went completely blank. The neutral and oil light went also turned off. I turned off the key and turned it back on. Now the gauges do not cycle when turned on and the display remains blank.

The biggest problem is that the starter will not work either. It doesn't click or even attempt to turn over so I don't think the battery is low. The taillight, turn signals, and front city light all work properly as well.

The last time I rode the bike two days ago it was perfectly fine. Yesterday it rained for the entire day so I'm thinking condensation might be the culprit.

Any suggestions/ideas/help would be great. The bike is a 2007 ZZR600 with 1900 miles on it.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I had something simmler happen when a blew a fuse, but not with the starter thing,b ut the guages went blank. If you have an 07 like it says you do, i would take it to the dealer...
Ben

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.