Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems like a lot of people fuck their bikes up learning wheelies/stoppies.. so did you guys take your fairings off prior to stunting, or are they so bashed up now that they wont stay on?

just tryin to figure out if i wanna strip my bike down and hit the spot today or not.

·
Registered
854 Posts
some people have to forget about the bike and start thinking about themselves...seems like noone cares what happens to their body, but it's all about how much damage is done to the bike

·
Registered
375 Posts
One reason is so you don't worry about the bike and concentrate more on what you're doing so you don't go down at all. And id you're still worried about the bike you shouldn't be stunting it. Buy a bike you don't care as much about, because trust me stunting a bike for a while beats the shit out of it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
i started learning on my bike not fightered and it lasted a little over a month.

i think you should keep your mind on the stunts you are doing and on not getting hurt, and like said before having a beat up bike helps.

·
Registered
854 Posts
if you're thinking about crashing while you're doing stunts then chances are you're gonna crash...keep your mind focused on what you're doing and don't think about anything bad happening...the trick is to always be confident and not to panic even if you get scared

·
Registered
785 Posts
i started out with a super clean bike, almost brand new. i stayed full fairing for about a year. the upper finally got too crunchy and i took it off. the smart thing to do is sell your mint plastics and buy damaged ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.