Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the changes made to the 04 and if they got any bugs worked out and the exhaust bracket fixed and so on.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
04 6R has a softer spring I think, which is good.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
blue rocks the orange. but orange looks better then green[}:)]

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have the orange and it is magnificent. The more time I put on it the better it gets. However I cant get over the fact of my jibblies getting smashed a lot. But hey I am willing to make sacrifices for such a great machine. ;)

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Originally posted by 41_fire
blue rocks the orange. but orange looks better then green[}:)]
And the green is faster than blue.;)

Now we can have a game! Haha!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by spartan 116
how'd you get an '04 so soon?
I got my`04 on 10/17/03...

Oh, but wait, I work at a Kawi dealership, maybe thats how I got mine so soon.., but come to think of it, it sat in the back for a couple of weeks in the crate, havent seen the orange yet, we got silver and green, I took the silver one...

·
Registered
88 Posts
1st timer here,

I'm putting my depo. on the 03 6R tomorrow (pay week):D Can any one tell me if the 03 model is fuel injected or not. I know the 04 is but all the dealer sites have been updated and I can't find the old specs. Oh by the way its Green.[:p]

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by Tmecheng
1st timer here,

I'm putting my depo. on the 03 6R tomorrow (pay week):D Can any one tell me if the 03 model is fuel injected or not. I know the 04 is but all the dealer sites have been updated and I can't find the old specs. Oh by the way its Green.[:p]
Yes

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.