Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 03 ZX636

I'm going for the street fighter style, I live in the city and I want some more leverage out of the bars. Im kind of against going to a traditional motocross style bar mount since I think it will make to much of an up right riding position.

Can I get clip on bars that are significantly higher and broader?

·
Registered
17,507 Posts
looks into some ConvertiBars i believe their called. or Heli bars... one of them are fully adjustable for height and angle of the clipon.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
take your left clip on and put it on the right and left to the right. I will try to find a pic of mine. Thats what a lot of stunters do to get a more comfortable position with more leverage.

This is the only pic I can find where you can kind fo see the bars. If you notice it changes the angle of the bars to up and out instead of down and in.

or you could get something like this from vortex. Tons of companies have them, vortex, woodcraft, freestyle ingenuity, pro-tek

·
Registered
153 Posts
looks into some ConvertiBars i believe their called. or Heli bars... one of them are fully adjustable for height and angle of the clipon.
Heli bars doesn't make one for our models but they do have 50mm kits for other bikes though. One of those should fit I would imagine.

Converti-bars are the adjustable ones.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
so which size is our bikes? 50? and does anyone know the stock angle for comparison?

take your left clip on and put it on the right and left to the right. I will try to find a pic of mine. Thats what a lot of stunters do to get a more comfortable position with more leverage.

This is the only pic I can find where you can kind fo see the bars. If you notice it changes the angle of the bars to up and out instead of down and in.

or you could get something like this from vortex. Tons of companies have them, vortex, woodcraft, freestyle ingenuity, pro-tek

If I switch the clip ons do I still use that locating bolt? I see alot of aftermarket clip ons dont have those, do I need them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts