Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Piteck 153 shipped and painted to match with integrated turn signals. Thank you. Brake lights could be a little brighter but for the money the fit and quality is great.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Originally posted by jealous57
a lil pricey @ $249.95
What so pricey about that? The MOTOTECK undertail that I have was $249.99 plus shipping. Do they offer LED color and lense options for this brand?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Originally posted by jealous57
I think they are all a lil pricey for what is essentially a mass produced piece of plastic. I have no idea if they offer options or not.
Yep most motorcycle parts are pricey.:D

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I know all about the "if it begins with the letter "b" thing" :D and..... I owned 2 Ducatis previously[B)]

It may not look a pretty (don't get me wrong I like the mototeck, and the one I listed) but I have the eliminator from my ST4s still. I am going to prob. wind up using that, after hacking off that rear fender crap, and maybe just maybe painting my factory undertail... or make an enclosure (my cousin has a machine shop)

On another note, anyone know what it would cost to powder coat a frame, sub-frame, and swing arm? Heh, I hijacked my own thread, awesome[:p]

·
Registered
129 Posts
well their customer service is crap, but the product they produce is quality work. though i wouldnt want to deal with texas fairing again, i think the undertail i got was worth the wait.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.