Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
lol, me too
i wanna get one that shows roughly your rpm range with coloured lights in a semi-arc and when it goes to red or something it indicates when you should shift...i think it has your current gear shown as well...couldn't find a pic
heh, don't really need a light to show me when to shift tho...it's just a cool looking thing

·
Registered
934 Posts
Nice find Tommyboy! I wonder how the yellow will look? [8D]

I hate it when I THINK I'm in 6th (but I'm actually in 5th) and start down-shifting aggressively resulting in assidentilly ending up in 1st (whenever that blue moon is around)... [B)] This could be useful. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by spartan 116
lol, me too
i wanna get one that shows roughly your rpm range with coloured lights in a semi-arc and when it goes to red or something it indicates when you should shift...i think it has your current gear shown as well...couldn't find a pic
heh, don't really need a light to show me when to shift tho...it's just a cool looking thing
I've got one of these if I understand you directly..
its got green, yellow and red LED's.
it's programmable,so you can specify when you want it to goto yellow, red, and then signal for shift (all LED's blink rapidly)

It's a nice toy but I never found it usefull for shifting, just looks cool, hehe.
I dont have mine installed right now, never got around to it this spring when I put the bike together.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.