Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R. On this bike it all digital when it comes to the display, the rpm gauge and the speed itself. Sometimes the speed fluctuates for no reason, has anyone ever had this problem? The bike is barely driven with like 1k miles on it. It's never been dropped and never seen rain.

·
Registered
177 Posts
2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R. On this bike it all digital when it comes to the display, the rpm gauge and the speed itself. Sometimes the speed fluctuates for no reason, has anyone ever had this problem? The bike is barely driven with like 1k miles on it. It's never been dropped and never seen rain.
you have an 04 kawi 636 with under or just over 1000miles on it! wholey crap!! that is extremely low milage!!

Why did you buy the bike?!

thats less than 250 miles per year.. Thats like 3 maybe 4 rides!

im thinkin from all the sitting that bike has done you have corrosion or rust buildup on the contacts... take the connector off and clean it

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
lol 1000 miles..... damn I wish I had that kind of mileage, actually I would be afraid to the ride that bike unless I spot checked it over cause of the LACK of mileage on it lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts