Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to do on the 636. I called a dealer and they saaid the whole unit is in the engine and you cant get to it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Regardless of his intent giving him a yes or no answer without giving details won't hurt anything.
I don't know the answer but it is an interesting question. You can have your mileage reset by multiple places including bluegages com provided you show some proof of legitimacy.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Originally posted by prn_star
Regardless of his intent giving him a yes or no answer without giving details won't hurt anything.
I don't know the answer but it is an interesting question. You can have your mileage reset by multiple places including bluegages com provided you show some proof of legitimacy.
Almost true. It'll only hurt the guy that buys the bike from him after he fkn rides it for 12K in one summer. Mine still looks showroom with 7K so def someone could get hosed.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Me too, just over 6K and cleaner than new. I ride with a buddy that did that to his Harley. Well, actually the speedo unit broke, but he didn;t see any need to fix it. he probably has around 50K on the bike, but the speedo only reads 28K.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Originally posted by prn_star
Screw him. Why do you want to cooperate with a possible scammer?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Look underneath the gastank and ye shall find. . .. .

you could just stop being lazy, and search the service manual, or online, the answer is there.

I myself am rather proud about the miles on my bike, plus you will have no speedometer, if you do that.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Originally posted by RubberDown
Its possible to do it yourself. All im gonna say.
Really? I didn;t think it would be with all the computerized stuff on our bikes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.