Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought my ZX6RR from Honda East in Toledo, Ohio with an out the door price of $7378. They are also selling new ZX6R's at $7051 out the door. This has got to be the best deal in the US. They will ship anywhere in the US for reasonable rates.

This is the second bike I have bought from them this year. They are first rate to deal with. The price they quote is what it is, no added extras. The Sales Manager for their internet department is Ed Cutcher - a top dude to deal with. I would highly recommend these guys and they do get bikes.

Ed's phone number is 419-891 1230 extension 20 or e-mail him at [email protected] Their website is www.hondaeasttoledo.com

If you do make an enquiry please tell Ed that Garry Hayes gave you the info. Thanks!

Garry Hayes
Team Hayes Racing
2003 ZX6-RR
2002 R1 Supersport racer
2003 TTR125L pit bitch

·
Registered
72 Posts
about 3 days late for me ha

i don't know how they are selling so cheap is it b/c of no taxes for out of state?? b/c with taxes that is below cost ...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought out of State - Honda East is in Ohio, I live in Michigan. I will need to pay another 6% ($440 approx) to register it in Michigan. Total for me will be just over $7800. That's not bad as the local dealers in Michigan want almost $9000 (including tax) and none of them have 6RR's in stock yet anyway.

Garry Hayes
Team Hayes Racing
2003 ZX6-RR
2002 R1 Supersport racer
2003 TTR125L pit bitch

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hmmm - I hope that they still have the promotion going on when May comes around which is when I plan on buying the 2003 ZX6R

·
Registered
325 Posts
They are a great place to deal with. I purchased my 2002 6r from them in late october last year. had 300 miles on it, tons of extras, and only paid $6000. They gave me a good price for my trade in as well.

2002 zx-6r
green, of course

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.