Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been raining here so I thought I would take a few pics while I am not riding it. The exhaust goes on next week and when ever I get my lazy ass motivated I will put on the front flushmounts. Let me know what ya think.

/forum/uploads/dman/p1010022.jpg

And
/forum/uploads/dman/dman2.jpg

And one more
/forum/uploads/dman/dman3.jpg

And my other girl!:D
/forum/uploads/dman/derek3.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey man where did you find the fender elim. I just bought my silver 636 and that is one of the first things that I want to get. Holla at me.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by weezyj

Hey man where did you find the fender elim. I just bought my silver 636 and that is one of the first things that I want to get. Holla at me.
I went to Lowes and bought two corner braces for $ .90, ripped all that other garbage off(turn signals, plate light and all that ugly plastic). Used the two exsisting holes the fender was mounted in and whala, a one dollar fender elliminator. They made this bike so easy to clean up, there is no reason to go spend a hundred bucks on a fender eliminator when you can do it for basicaly free. Ohh and the turn signals came from www.lockhartphillipsusa.com

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
You going to put flush mounts in the front also?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I have the LP V's for the front, also have the Arata full system and power commander when ever I get away from work long enough to install it all.:( Notice how the pics of my Silver bike is taken in a carpet warehouse, I am the sales cordinator for a large carpet company and it's been 12 hrs a day six days a week for the last month. My two week vacation starts next week so hopefuly when i get back from the beach it's quality time with my bikes![:M6]

·
Registered
192 Posts
Cool man. Definatly post the pics when you get it all done. By the way looks like we might get more rain this weekend. [V]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.