Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do new Kawis include seat cowl?

990 views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  MrninjaRR 
#1 ·
wanted to know if brand new zx6's come with the passenger seat cowl? i finally got one today and it just makes the bike look so much better!!! looks complete.
-anth-

#3 ·
Didn't come with my 2006. Tried to get the dealer to include one on mine and was unsucessfull. I know the ZX-10R does.

#8 ·
Seat cowls are key...the only problem is that I can't strap my helmet to the helmet locks anymore.

O well....it still looks so much better than that God-awful passenger seat...

#14 ·
Originally posted by blasttyrant22
yeah gsxr's come with them AND rear huggers.. im not to happy about kawi being cheap and not hooking US up with any of that. thats not cool of them. my buddy got an 05 gixxer 6 and it was all hooked up OH, yeah and his even came with a damper...WTF..
the new 14 comes with an Ohlins Damper....but of course it's way more expensive than the gixxer 6.

#16 ·
Originally posted by nerijusj

The new 10 comes with Ohlins too.
ya learn something new every day....didnt know that.

#19 ·
Well you can get them ordered through the dealer, and most second hand bike shops can order too, may be a little cheaper. -anth- it's cool the guy was just trying to get a free post....who hasn't seen a bike without the cowl.....Kawi at that!!!

#20 ·
Originally posted by MrninjaRR
Well you can get them ordered through the dealer, and most second hand bike shops can order too, may be a little cheaper. -anth- it's cool the guy was just trying to get a free post....who hasn't seen a bike without the cowl.....Kawi at that!!!
ya it's all cool! besides i love posting pics of my bike :D
here ya go rainking.
BTW, anyone else experiencing color difference with their cowls? mine is just a shade off. bike hasn't been repainted and the cowl is direct from kawi?????
thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.