Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will keep this short not to waste you time, but here is a summary of my experience with them.

I needed a chain quickly for a vacation, so since they are located within driving distance of my house, I gave them a shot. I ordered an 520 conversion kit, it came in the day that I was suppose to leave. Took off early from work, picked up the kit, went to install it, and it was a bad kit (manufactorer defect.) I called them, they said nothing they could do, and they ordered a new kit. 6 days later the kit arrives (already missed 4th of July weekend.) The kit once again has problems. They blame it on my cast iron hub saying 'your hub must be bent.' Which is impossible since the hub is cast iron. I explain this to them, they realize the manufactorer that they are dealing with is crap, and order from a different manufactorer. 5 days later the new parts come in. I don't even take it out of the plastic. I take it home, compare it to my old sprocket. Totally wrong size. Confirm everything with the manufactorer. Call them, they say they'll call me right back. 23 hours later I call them, they are ordering a new one. They call me two days after that, the parts are in (friday afternoon.) I can't pick them up because of previous plans, but I tell them monday would be fine. They are closed on mondays, so we decide tuesday. Well tuesday I drive out there, and they are closed. The sign on the door says 'closed due to illness.' Well I've had it with this company. All totaled it cost me

5 trips to the office @ 37 miles round trip
6 telephone conversastions
163.XX in cash
MOST IMPORTANTLY 3.5 Weeks of riding time.

My suggestion, avoid the headache, and shop somewhere else!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.