Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike is still in the shop getting the trans fixed (well the engine has been put back together and is in the frame) The PC3 is wired and just waiting on a custom dyno tune. I cut the cat out of the header, have 2 bros pipe and a K&N filter. The guy doing my bike usually spends about 3 - 4 hours dyno tuning so I'm hoping for good improvments all across the rev range.

Do you feel a difference?

·
Registered
230 Posts
WAY WAY WAY SMOOTHER!!... like i honestly didn't think a bike could be this smooth... but if you want more midrange and stuff you have to tell them and they'll program it to make it feel like it's got power all around....

kow wee

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
Im sure you'd notice something on back to back rides.. However my bike changes its habits every day, a little..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Originally posted by Reject
Bike is still in the shop getting the trans fixed (well the engine has been put back together and is in the frame) The PC3 is wired and just waiting on a custom dyno tune. I cut the cat out of the header, have 2 bros pipe and a K&N filter. The guy doing my bike usually spends about 3 - 4 hours dyno tuning so I'm hoping for good improvments all across the rev range.

Do you feel a difference?
Make sure you post up the results.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.