Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I was gonna get a Corbin, but the stock seat isn't bad for me
~maybe it's just cos I have no butt :p

·
Registered
115 Posts
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON CORBIN. In the other 650 forums Ive heard it sucks just as bad as the stock seat. Check out agreatdaytoride.com. He does them out of supracore. His seats get excellent reviews. When it comes time to replace mine thats what ill be doin.

BTW I have no affiliation with that site, He just got great reviews.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Corbin Sucks

I bought the Corbin 2 piece seat and it is terrible. I even bought it used to save money and am not at all happy with it. I've heard about break in but the previous guy rode about 700 miles on it (supposedly) and I've put on another 500-600 since putting it on and still no good. I also found it to be rather slippery, so those quick stops can be crushing to the boys expecially with a passenger.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well like i posted, I was gonna get a Corbin, but I'm fine with the stock seat :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Definitely check out agreatdaytoride.com

Or check out ultimateseats.ca or something like that. They have gotten great reviews as well.

Just my $.02

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm going to look into buying a new seat next year or getting mine made more comfy.
For now I'll just ride it out - HaHa

Thanks though

·
Registered
96 Posts
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON CORBIN. In the other 650 forums Ive heard it sucks just as bad as the stock seat. Check out agreatdaytoride.com. He does them out of supracore. His seats get excellent reviews. When it comes time to replace mine thats what ill be doin.

BTW I have no affiliation with that site, He just got great reviews.
I have just had my seat modified by Spencer's seat mods(lowered and supracore) the seat really feels amazing and comfy, but not to the point where you have any trouble shifting your weight around for corners. I love it and would reccomend them :thumbup: greatdaytoride.com

P.S. dont leave you bike covered close to a tree with the seat off squirrels/mice will eat your wires :mad:

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have just had my seat modified by Spencer's seat mods(lowered and supracore) the seat really feels amazing and comfy, but not to the point where you have any trouble shifting your weight around for corners. I love it and would reccomend them :thumbup: greatdaytoride.com

P.S. dont leave you bike covered close to a tree with the seat off squirrels/mice will eat your wires :mad:

+1

·
Registered
421 Posts
So far I like my stock seat just fine. But if I were ever to change it, I would go with greatdaytoride, as ive only heard positive things about them. Plus its cheaper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts