Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my old '01 zx6r was named jessica alba.
my new 6r is jessica 2: return of the alba.

my friends say im lame but it's my baby. besides alba rode kawis back in dark angel days.

who's next?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Heh. I used to be a hardcore Dark Angel/Jess fan [B)]

My current ZX6R is named Sydney (Used to have a barcode on the windscreen, too) and my old ZZR was called Alexi. I name everything though, I'm a girl.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Yep. Friends of mine got me into naming my bikes. My last ZX-6R was named "Nigel" (hence the user name), the current one is named "Zoltan (fohioz)".

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I name my bike "bike"...It's alot easier when talking to other people, "There's my bike over there, she's a good bike...etc, etc"

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
My first bike was named Lauren...then my Z was named Lauren, and my 636 is named Lauren...partly because it makes things easier...I just say Lauren and leave it to whoever I'm talking to to figure it out. hehe...It's the end of the Lauren's, though. When I get my 999 next season, she'll be named Melissa (as long as she's Corsa Red...not sure what I'll name her if she's yellow or black...)

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
I named my bike but I'm the only person who knows the name.

It holds very special meaning for me :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Originally posted by reintr0ducing
my old '01 zx6r was named jessica alba.
my new 6r is jessica 2: return of the alba.

my friends say im lame but it's my baby. besides alba rode kawis back in dark angel days.

who's next?

http://www.KawiForums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=64736

i was having the same issue, but i am waiting, if she doesn't tell me her name, im just gonna have to continue riding a strange girl... no problem there

the other day i thought i would have a name, after she dumped me on my ass, but still no help

·
Registered
157 Posts
YukiNysa ~ and she's allergic to seafood ^~ wink wink

·
Registered
372 Posts
Flying through a 5 mile downhill technical super twisty section.....theres a particular highly banked L-R-L-R.It's taken in 3rd with as many rpm's as I can muster.On the second L when the RR starts to get a little TOO far hung out and the bike starts to highside at exactly the moment it needs to turn-in for the ensuing Rty my usual name is an endearing "Mother F*cker",you are fast.

Best of luck,BW

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.