Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i need to get some parts chromed or polished professionaly. thanks for the site.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
nice nice nice, anybody ever do any powdercoating? I'm thinking of doing my wheels a dark gray and get the lip done in a chrome like finish..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MY BEST FRIEND HAS USED THIS COMPANY TO CHROME ALMOST EVER POSSIBLE PART ON THIS BIKE AND I HAVE USED THEM ONCE MYSELF AND WAS 100 PERCENT PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS. I FIGURED YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE THIS SITE.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Originally posted by DEZixxer

nice nice nice, anybody ever do any powdercoating? I'm thinking of doing my wheels a dark gray and get the lip done in a chrome like finish..
Send me a note mid-winter and I'll let you know how to go about it. I'm going to powder-coat the entire frame, sub-frame, and swing arm black. If it isn't too bad, I'll do the brake calipers, maybe the forks and even the engine covers too. Depends on how much study time I can waste on this project!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys thanks for the post. I monitor hits on my site and saw this site. We also offer gold plating, powder coating and polishing. for the guy wanting black centers and chrome lips of the wheel, I got whatcha need! send me your email and I'll send you a pic. Thanks guys....Later!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Originally posted by dirty98zx6r
Is $450 a good price to have wheels chromed?
$50 more u can exchange ur wheels for chrome ones and not have to wait for the chroming proccess.....

The site said "If we have your wheels in stock..." That means they ARE exchanging (for $50 LESS!!!) 1 week to recieve yours, box up new, and UPS 'em to ya? Not too bad I'd say.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.