·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I SOLD THIS< Disreguard Thread

·
Registered
39 Posts
So your going to sell the muffler that is from the full system ? If i am not mistaken dont think that the full system muffler and just the slip on have the same inlet diameter correct me if i am wrong anyone.

·
Registered
39 Posts
How much?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure about the inlet diameter, 500+ shipping.

·
Registered
92 Posts
hi

the end can will not fit on your full system..different size.

i have got the full system and i had a end can....please check the diameter as SpeedyG05 said....

the full system sounds alot different to end can..much better..

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
So let me get this straight, this is essentially a classifieds thread in which people are bidding on an item the seller doesn't even have? Has it even been ordered?

And like someone already said, the endcan from the full-system will not hook up to a stock ZX-6R front section. You should be selling your used Akra slip-on instead of selling something that is useless to pretty much everyone. It'll be tough to sell.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright all, just checked the akrapovic website, and the difference seems to be only the midpipe from the slip-on compared to the full system piping. I will include the midpipe with the end can. I did purchase the full last night, and I should have it by the weeks end. I will obviously confirm the fitment prior to sale, and if all else fails I will sell the original slip on setup. Any interested bidders please send me an email and I will keep you posted. [email protected] thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts