Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
i haven't noticed that
Check out the thread..I think I've reached my saturation point, 13 pages of Harley bashing, I've owned 2 Harleys and 3 Indians and found it to be pretty childish.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Still waiting for them to approve my membership...........

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've done most of the Harley bashing over there as DogoZX. It was/is all in jest. Please do not let it influence your opinion on that community as a whole. Lots of good/knowledgable people over there.

·
Registered
191 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've done most of the Harley bashing over there as DogoZX. It was/is all in jest. Please do not let it influence your opinion on that community as a whole. Lots of good/knowledgable people over there.
Don't sweat it there are clowns on both side of the road. The old Harley salts that I rode with back in the 60's find the new generation yuppie hog rider repulsive and plain dumb about their bikes. Many haven't a clue how to fix their scoots and Harley is one of the simplest machines around. They can find a dealer and their Mastercard and that is the extent of their knowledge about bikes, and where the nearest bar is.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Alright if someone on the forum could send the Admin of the board a message to approve my membership that would be GREATLY appreciated. I still havent recieved approval yet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don't sweat it there are clowns on both side of the road. The old Harley salts that I rode with back in the 60's find the new generation yuppie hog rider repulsive and plain dumb about their bikes. Many haven't a clue how to fix their scoots and Harley is one of the simplest machines around. They can find a dealer and their Mastercard and that is the extent of their knowledge about bikes, and where the nearest bar is.
I know one of those guys, he rides Boss Hoss' now. Still has his Harleys, though.

As to the problem with getting signed up @ zx14ninja, I talked to one of the mods over there. Aparently, he's been getting a lot of spammers trying to sign up, so some of your guys' requests might have been ignored as such. I'd try signing up again. I sent the mods, overethere, a link to this thread.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I know one of those guys, he rides Boss Hoss' now. Still has his Harleys, though.

Soon as I get my 14 to where I want it, around 285 street hp, it will still be reliable, use pump gas. Any more street whp will just eat tires.The 14 has enough top end now to make an 8 sec quarter with wheelie bar and slick. A Harley will be the next project bike. A buddy of mine has a highly modified Night Rider that hauls serious a** and looks stock, even has skull and crossbone emblems on the timing cover and such. Problem is that the engine hours are very limited to a short life. But fun as H***.

·
Registered
23 Posts
not sure how long ago i signed up, but it was about 2 or 3 weeks ago....still no confirmation email from the mods....cod or joe have either of you got confirmation yet???

·
Registered
23 Posts
so is the web-site down or is the web-site done...just took a quick look and got a huge ad for go-daddy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts