Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its hard to see with low beam @ night...I know high beam may be to bright for incoming traffic.

Has anyone done the dual headlight mod see any improvment with lowbeam?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
screw other drivers coming towards you, they are the ones who almost hit you because they cant see you. so I put in HID's and run with both low and high beams on during day and night, just to make sure they all see me.

its legal in cali so F-### all other drivers, I have been hit by one truck already, its not going to happen again.

·
Registered
763 Posts
high beams ON at all times. not only for more vision at night, but because i havent done the dual headlight mod yet and i hate how stupid it looks with only one light lit up.

oh well, got some MTEC H4's sitting here waiting for me to install and do the dual headlight mod

·
Registered
19 Posts
Originally posted by stylin97
high beams ON at all times. not only for more vision at night, but because i havent done the dual headlight mod yet and i hate how stupid it looks with only one light lit up.

oh well, got some MTEC H4's sitting here waiting for me to install and do the dual headlight mod
I love the one headlight look.. It looks very aggressive....

·
Registered
640 Posts
always durin the day. and tonight on the way home some guy about came over into my lane. I was right next to him passing him, had to use the horn:(:(

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
hi beams s on all the time, day or night, screw the cagers. besides, since I refuse to conform to driving an SUV like so many others, I'm constatnly blinded when in my car with SUV's and trucks behind me blinding the shit out of me with their brites on. Turn the tables on them is what I say.

strat

·
Registered
937 Posts
I keep mine on during the day and off at night when other cars around. (same as everyone else I guess)

·
Registered
182 Posts
In AZ we can have our high beams on at night aswell. I always have low and high beams on!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
High beams AT ALL TIMES!! It's hard enough to be seen,are you kidding me?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I ride with my high beams al the time...or at least until I get 3 cars to flash thier high beams at me. The way I figure..if they are flashing at me..that just means they see me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
high beams at ALL TIMES. if you notice, the highs point pretty far to the right. i stay in the right side of the lane and very rarely get someone flashing their lights at me.

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
hi beams ON at all times, and +1 on hatin the one headlight deal

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Originally posted by slam150
screw other drivers coming towards you, they are the ones who almost hit you because they cant see you. so I put in HID's and run with both low and high beams on during day and night, just to make sure they all see me.

its legal in cali so F-### all other drivers, I have been hit by one truck already, its not going to happen again.
exactly.. i always rode with my high beams on, day and night. i would rather be seen than have someone bitch that my high beams are on. fuck em....

·
Registered
97 Posts
I ride with my high beams al the time...or at least until I get 3 cars to flash thier high beams at me. The way I figure..if they are flashing at me..that just means they see me.
I do nearly the same thing as HDRydr2; let them tell me they see me, then I'll dim the light for a moment.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
i adjusted both of my lights down some and ride with both on day and night. even with my low beams on they were blinding other drivers riding behind cages or meeting them. works out great and i don't piss anyone off. and no more "hey man u got a light out". dumbasses

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.