Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I'm located in the Seattle/Everett area, up yonder in the Pacific North-Wet. Some of you who might be local might recognize the street in question, and perhaps the location. (So there's the context for ya :p )

Went for a ride today, just a toodle about town, cuz it's a pretty nice day. High 50's, into the mid 60's, and mostly sunny. Like I said, kinda nice.

I had stopped at a light on Marine View drive, and a large pickup stopped in the left lane, next to me. The passenger window was down, with a cute pooch hangin' out, takin' in the breeze. A split second later, I had a pooch in my lap!

Looked over, and the driver was laughing her butt off, so I scooped up the pooch and deposited it back through the passenger window, also laughing pretty hard.
When the light turned green, I dropped the hammer and was gone.

Won't forget THAT anytime too soon
Does that make me a dog catcher now?
:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
338 Posts
So, I'm located in the Seattle/Everett area, up yonder in the Pacific North-Wet. Some of you who might be local might recognize the street in question, and perhaps the location. (So there's the context for ya :p )

Went for a ride today, just a toodle about town, cuz it's a pretty nice day. High 50's, into the mid 60's, and mostly sunny. Like I said, kinda nice.

I had stopped at a light on Marine View drive, and a large pickup stopped in the left lane, next to me. The passenger window was down, with a cute pooch hangin' out, takin' in the breeze. A split second later, I had a pooch in my lap!

Looked over, and the driver was laughing her butt off, so I scooped up the pooch and deposited it back through the passenger window, also laughing pretty hard.
When the light turned green, I dropped the hammer and was gone.

Won't forget THAT anytime too soon
Does that make me a dog catcher now?
:ROFLMAO:
That's a good road, nice to hear that nobody was hurt and the dog was returned to the car. But, hopefully, that dog doesn't think that's OK as it could have ended differently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts