Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna trade my 00 Busa 23,000 miles straight up for a new 08 Versys...I am tired of the Busa and the riding position has taken its toll on me..Dealer said even trade..Figures out to be about 7 grand out of the Busa when you figure sales tax, etc..

I still have a R1 so the need for speed is still available..

Let the modding begin..It is fuel injected..

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Gonna trade my 00 Busa 23,000 miles straight up for a new 08 Versys...I am tired of the Busa and the riding position has taken its toll on me..Dealer said even trade..Figures out to be about 7 grand out of the Busa when you figure sales tax, etc..

I still have a R1 so the need for speed is still available..

Let the modding begin..It is fuel injected..
lol... should have just sold it to a 250 forum member ready to move up to a "real" bike.

have fun! :)

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
wow, seems like they are taking a loss on that huh?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Busa`s are very popular around here..He can get $7000 out of it pretty easy..

I am really looking forward to the trade..

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi Lloyd. I'm sure you will like the Versys. I've talked to Mountainrider from the ZRX board and he loves his.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I was interested in the Versys too. I hear a lot of good stuff about them. Wonder if the dealer would trade my 250 straight up??...or would if I would get cash in the trade too??

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Kevin...I bought a 08 Tiger today instead..He let me ride it and made me a deal putting $7500 in my 00 Busa..I liked the Versys but the Tiger is just better suited for the Long flat rough roads here in corn country..I a very pleased with the bike..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts