Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonder what people like what kind of double bubble windscreens out there. Picking up a new 10R in a few, just wanna get a good screen for it. I heard Zero gravity was a nice quality brand, anyone know of any others?

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have Zero Gravity Double Bubble and love it. The quality is good and the fit was perfect. Airflow is much better than the stocker especially in a tuck.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by CDRacingZX6R
Just wonder what people like what kind of double bubble windscreens out there. Picking up a new 10R in a few, just wanna get a good screen for it. I heard Zero gravity was a nice quality brand, anyone know of any others?
If you are 5'6", then they really don't affect much, but if you are like me and 6'2", it will make a world of difference. It definitely did on the 636. And what time frame is a "few"? I keep hearing delays on the release of the 10R.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I dont know what brand mine is bt=ut I got it on e-bay from 58cycle good company, but compared to the lockhart phillips speedscreen I had on my 01 zx6r it is terrible. The top end shows the cuts and it has some stupid rubber fitting to hide it. It is very getto.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I like mine...I've got a ZG....but I did see the Puig on the GSXR's at the show at Jacob Javits and I like them

·
Registered
997 Posts
I have a powerbronze screen good quality, nice fit no complaints here...

·
Registered
653 Posts
i got the DB ZG & no problems here.
casual

·
Registered
218 Posts
I like the ZG shields, personally, as they are optically correct. Be aware that they are a little on the fragile side and will break with a good smack on the edge.
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I have a smoked Double Bubble from Zero Gravity as well. That's what I would go with again if I were in the market. Just be sure of the inspection regulations in California that govern windscreens if you decide to go with one of the chromed screens out there like Sportech has to offer. In PA, for instance, it is required that the screen be see-through. If it isn't, then it won't pass inspection. My buddy found that out the hard way.:D

·
Registered
401 Posts
speedvlaze i'm glad you said that. i would have been in trouble at inspection time.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I just ordered a dark smoke ZG DB upon good advice from my riding buddies. A friend has it on his 636 and it seems to be very good quality. He's happy with it. He also had one on his '02 and never had any problems, so that was enough for me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.