Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there from the surrounding area of Philly (Delware couty)or close to. There is a bike show in Ephrata up towards Lancaster. Trying to get some riders together. About an hour or so up, usually we're home around noon. We try to leave around 8AM Sunday morning. They have it the first Sunday of every month. Just let me know or we are all meeting at the Wendy's right past Lawrence Park shopping towards Springfield. It's off of Sproul Road (Rt 320) about a mile from Sproul Bowling Lanes and from the Blue Rt. (476). Sorry about the late notice. If interested just show up or you can call me at (610)662-2011. Please Sport Bikes Only!!!

Thanks --Anthony

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I might try to make it out to this, I will update this post come sat if Im gonna head out there. Im about a 1 hour and 15 from there so.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you were coming form Jersey you would take I95 to 476 north get off at the Springfield/Lima exit. Bare right at the first light at the end of the ramp. The next light you will come to stay far right go threw it and the 3rd light make a left(pretty big intersection). Go about 2 miles you will see Wendy's on your right.

--Anthony

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I'm kinda new to the forum. South Jersey 636, that is a very long ride. Sorry, We'll have meet up some other time. Make a post. Talk to ya.

--Anthony

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update: Sunday was a good ride, there was about 1000 bikes up there but we only had 5 bikes ride up. Nobody showed up. If you want to ride same place around 8 am Sunday Sept 3. The first Sunday of every month. The next one is Oct. 1 and the last one event is Nov. 5.

--Anthony

·
Registered
474 Posts
Went out to lancaster about a month ago for a weekend on my 01 zx6r riding 2-up... didnt touch a hiway there or back... definately not the quickest way to do it, but I didnt ride my bike to ride it on interstates... lots of nice roads out there....

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
R U wanting to come out and ride next time on Sunday Sept 3? Just let me know, or post it.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My Birthday is Oct 1 Sunday, if anyone wants to ride I am diffenitally tring to get a group together.

--Anthony

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We'll see... How about Sunday Oct 1, Lancaster? Are you down?

--ANthony

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My # changed if anyone wants to call me to meet up (610)996-9863.

--Anthony

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We never went b/c we thought it was goning to rain, then it turned out to be a great day.
Sucks.... I need to get some riding in B4 winter comes.

--Anthony

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump--ANyone still riding near me hit me up if we ever get another nice day that I am not working.
610-996-9863

--Anthony

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump--Still (610)996-9863 -- if anyone is riding, this weather sucks... I hope May is better...

--Anthony--

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was planning to have some others meet me across the street from my house in Springfield on the corner of 320 and 420 in the Value City parking lot on May 6 Sunday. Hopefully around 8am or so then ride up to Ephrata. My new #(610)996-9863--Anthony--

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sept 2 is the next ride to Ephrata!!! Anyone interested... I had JCP636, river rat, dwillits and some people from work ride up last month and it was unbelievable... There must of been over 2000 bikes there.
Post up or call (610)996-9863

--Anthony--

1 - 20 of 25 Posts