Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
The date has been set in stone. Mark your calendars for May 14-17, 2004. This will be our “Master the Dragon” trip. We have set up comitees by region.
Northeast – Cyberdos
Southwest – Mred
South – MotorcycleAsh
If you would like to reserve your spot please send your $50 deposit to:
Master the Dragon
C/o Julio Betanocurt
2194 Barnes Ave. F4
Bronx, NY 10462
Or send through your paypal account to [email protected]

This deposit will go to securing our accommodations for the three nights we will be staying. This deposit is non refundable. Reason being that if members back out at the last minute, the deposit would secure that the remaining riders don’t have to carry an overwhelming share of the bill. We initially set a deadline for people to sign up but we have since removed that deadline and now are taking entries as they come. This is due to the fact that we are aware that most people can’t make commitments that far in advance. Once you are sure that you are going you should send your deposit immediately to reserve your spot in the chalet. Remember, we can only take 25 entries so once they are filled up you cannot stay with us. You are welcome to come and meet with us and ride. This is about meeting other ZX6R.COM members and having a blast not about leaving people behind who want to come.

The people that have organized this event are all about making this work. Everyone that’s going plays a role in how well we are able to put this thing together so any suggestions on how we can improve upon the way that we are organizing this event are welcome. This is a joint venture to have a great time.

Members That are in:
Staying all 3 days.
1. cyberdos Paid
2. *tommyv (mark) Paidtommyv
3. *tommyv (jack) Paidtommyv
4. JDNewman Paid
5. tommyv Paid
6. mred
7. *tommyv (gregg)Paidtommyv
8. juan72616
9. sgates
10. vanhalen
11. rainmanzx6r Paid
12. jdmzx6r
13. *tommyv (mike) Paidtommyv
14. liambane Paid
15. renozx6r
16. varneyc
17. delusional Paid
18. parli32 Paid
19. vanelli56 Paid
20. *vanelli56 (catherine) Paid
21. *vanelli56 (nathan) Paid
22. vanhalen

Staying 1 day
None yet

Staying 2 days
None yet

Only riding along with the group.
1. dman
2. *dman(99 zx6r)
3. *dman(02 zx9r)

*Non forum members who are vouched for by a current Forum Member.

As you pay your deposit we will be marking Paid by your name.

·
Registered
551 Posts
DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM DON'T TRUST HIM

·
Registered
650 Posts
I was kidding....wasn't that the joke the other day...were they not riding to go have dinner together when the little spill happened???

Jay, hope you know I was kidding sweets.....[:I]

·
Registered
60 Posts
:( hey Jay T- ,what the hell is Ash talking about-you and Poohbear[:M54],oh yeah , what til i see that poohbear ...your my Bit__!!!
:(

1 - 20 of 256 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.