Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(:(:(:(So dropped my bike today. Was hoping I could be that one person that escaped the "you will drop it eventually"

So, cracked farring, bent shifter, lil scratches here and there. Rode it back home and everything seemed fine. My biggest concern are some tubes at the bottom of the bike I havfe never noticed. Some kind of liquid leaked out when it went down, but nothing since. Not sure what it was, didnt smell like gas. Here is a pick of the cracked faring and pictures of the tubes that I'm wondering about. Dunno if these tubes are suppose to be like this or if something happened. Let me know what these are and if there is anything I need to do with them, or anything else I need to check out before I continue riding. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, thanks for the info so far. I guess I was just never paranoid enough to notice the tubes. The brown one hangs down pretty far too, should I push it back up or leave it?? Also is there anything else I should check out before I ride more?? The shifter caught some of the weight and bent in. Can still get my foot under it and shift fine but any suggestions to bend it back?? Or new one? Also any info on getting a new fender would be great.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, so im just freaked cause this is my first bike and I dont have any experience with working on one so i just want to be sure there arent any serious issues. I dunno how a hose up under the bike would come off or anything but its hanging down pretty far. Coolant hose, air hose, and gas hose have all been mentioned. Even battery hose, but with my little knowledge I know that couldnt be it. Anyone know for sure what these are?? kkim?? anyone??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.