Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
ahem... Looks nice. still have that screen?

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Nice bike man. I'm loving the blue.

--David

P.S. Virginia plates on truck in the drive??

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahem... Looks nice. still have that screen?
Got the screen, exhaust, flushmounts and PCIII. All are ready to ship so if you still want theM I will get them out ASAP

pulled the trigger eh? What exhaust ya gonna get?
Not sure yet, I love the Racefit "growler" alot, the M4 is also damn sexy but Im waiting on the Taylormade, and the Akra carbonfiber can before I decide but I want to chunk that stock can ASAP!!

not really a fan of the front end on that bike.. but to each his own...

lets hope you don't Actually drop the bike haha.. just at the dealer
The front end is growing on me, better than the 06-07 IMO, but sexy from any profile other than head on.

Nice bike man. I'm loving the blue.

--David

P.S. Virginia plates on truck in the drive??
Yep, Virgina plates. Im from Texas but in the military, bought the truck in Virgina and then got shipped to Florida.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
What'd they give you for the 6r? I'm thinking of heading to the states to pick up a 10r next summer so pricing would be nice if you told me.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Nice upgrade! I just plan on straight up buying another bike next year ('09 6R) after graduation and also keeping my '03... it's people like you that make me not want to wait...

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice upgrade! I just plan on straight up buying another bike next year ('09 6R) after graduation and also keeping my '03... it's people like you that make me not want to wait...
Ha, well I will take that as a compliment:D. I started looking at the 10's about a month ago and thought it was just a "phase" but I started really searching and found a great deal and needless to say this thing rocks. Besides the power my favorite part is the Tranny. It feels rock solid, better than my 636 with the shift star installed, much smoother, positive feeling, and such a short shift. I have yet to miss shift and there is absolutley no chatter from second gear whatsoever.

I heard that the 09 10r is comming out with the lightweight 5 spoke rims that were supposed to come out on the 08, and rumor has it that they are just Marchesni (spelling??) rims with the stickers removed:eek:

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
nice, that color is awesome in person, you'll love that bike ;) pm me a price on the pciii

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.