Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
c'mon! i know everybody has em! i'll start...

bonging

reverse keg stand

my attempt at climbing a palm tree...i made it about 6 feet and exhaustion set in. i still have the scar on my back from those prickly freakin bushes!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha...good to know i'm not the only one that gets naked when i've been drinking. more pictures to come!

·
Registered
198 Posts
The one of you climbing the tree made me remember a story. On New Years a couple years ago we were all drunk and there was a tree outside where the branches come out and point up. Someone put an empty corona bottle over the end of the branch. Next thing you know we are having a contest of who could put a bottle higher on the tree. Before you know it, all these drunk kids are climbing this tree and falling out of it from about 10 feet up. When they fell they were pulling the branches down and the bottles would fall and break. Needless to say, some of my friends have scars from the cuts from the broken bottles. Ahh good times. Lol

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha...pictures like this crack me up...i have countless drunk pictures from over the years, but i don't have the energy to go through all of them, so i'm just posting at random
halloween '05

my buddy jack...he got his nickname "bread" from his love for the stuff when he's had too much to drink...it's weird, the only thing he EVER wants to eat when drunk is bread. strange?

kyle hadn't been drinking in a LOOOOOONG time. he finished his semester, so we had to get him back on track with booze. needless to say, it got outta hand

we had a hot sauce eating contest. i could barely get a little bottle down. my buddy bill slammed it down like he would die without it. he got 1 small bottle and one normal size bottle down. he'll eat ANYTHING

·
Registered
2,180 Posts

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
lol, i forgot the url for my photo album, im at my parents house and its not on their computer, but i also have a bunch of drunken pics... come to think ot it, thats pretty much the only time i take pics. I havent took n e in a while casue my cameras broke :(

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Originally posted by JRoCK

sorry id never get under my buddies ball sack. YOUR GAY DUDE!
Jrock you don't know what you're missing out on! JK but my friends and I don't give a shit about what anyone thinks when we party, and thats why people always come back for more :D

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Tylor,how can u drink B^e?? THat shit is sick! it tastes like the worst beer ever. Get Sparks or something man, have some respect for yourself!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Originally posted by burtonsbs5114
Tylor,how can u drink B^e?? THat shit is sick! it tastes like the worst beer ever. Get Sparks or something man, have some respect for yourself!
I drink bud E like I do Pepsi... I love it, but it's pricey. I wish they sold it by the case and I would buy it! I've tried Spark and others, but I can't get enough of the bud E and I don't know what I'll do when they stop producing it [8D]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.