1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
This guy was the partner of the mother of the baby that my girl takes care of. needless to say, when she came to drop off the baby on Monday morning, she was distraught.

RIP.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I guess I'm not understanding. The SUV guy was an off duty officer trying to pull over another off duty who was on the bike and consequently ran him over? wtf!

·
Registered
622 Posts
yea, i'm lost too. [B)]

"the motorist accused of fatally mowing down an off-duty cop made no attempt to stop, even with the officer's motorcycle wedged beneath his SUV"

"Prosecutors said Derian turned on the blue emergency light on his dashboard, chased the motorcyclist and tried to pull him over after what appeared to be an exchange of angry words."

·
Super Moderator
5,830 Posts
What on Earth? Bad enough that this guy was drunk. But rear ended the guy!!? This is one of the worst stories I've read about involving a collision motorcycle (I almost wrote accident, but it most certainly wasn't an accident). Words cannot begin to describe how sick this guy is.

Sadly, as a "cop killer" this guy will probably be treated like royalty by other inmates in prison.

RIP to the officer.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry guys - the article I linked to was a follow-up article and so it left some of the facts out. This story actually broke back on Monday.

Cyberdos' article has more info about it tho.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
it pisses me off knowing that some ass hole is defending his actions by saying the officer had no right to turn on his lights when he sees a drunk driver, even when off duty.

thats bull shit, he is a cop either on or off dutty.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
RIP to another fallen brother.....

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Originally posted by senfo

Sadly, as a "cop killer" this guy will probably be treated like royalty by other inmates in prison.

RIP to the officer.
Yea but the guards will make life a miserable hell for him.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.