Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night I saw a guy on a cbr600 @ the bar ( my bike was @ home of course ). Guy was there about 2 hours boozin then got on his bike and drove away!![xx(] Unfuckinreal!! A couple people tried to stop him but he wasn't listening. No helmet, t-shirt, shorts!! I told him he should have bought a Harley if he wanted to do that shit!:D i hate to flame anybody but that's just stupid. The problem is that you are also putting everyone else @ risk. If you're gonna do it, leave the bike @ home... makes us all look bad!

Ride Safe!!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I don't get it...would be hard enough driving a damn car, but riding a motorcycle? Damn, what an idiot! Hope you waited for him to leave lol

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
should have followed him home with a pickup truck. when he crashed, offer to take the bike off his hands to spare him the dui. ;)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Originally posted by ginofultano
should have followed him home with a pickup truck. when he crashed, offer to take the bike off his hands to spare him the dui. ;)
Pretty dang good idea. I think I'll take my truck on the next local "poker run".

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Im not ashamed to admit that I road home one night drunk from a party and overaul the reason why I admit it is because of what almost happened to me. I was at a party one night, had a few beers, basically was able to ride-stop etc.. without any problems but my mind and judgement were impaired, well being that I wasnt thinkin straight I took off from a stop sign full throttle and then the death almost hit, I ended up contacting a ruff set of pavement and the front end went into a nasty tankslapper-wobble to the point I was so stupid drunk I tried to put my foot down at 60mph, luckly I got out of it alive, but to this day ever since then, I learned dont even bother ridin drunk cause something that stupid almost got me hurt-killed that I would have normally been smart enough not to do if I was sober.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
i've sat in a bar for 2-3 hours and drank a couple. no problem. but when i leave it's like other people see me get on the bike and thinking i've been there for hours getting drunk as hell when i haven't.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I had a hard time on my bike the other day after baking in the hot sun.. I just didn't feel well; Hadn't had any drinks or anything, but I was having stomach problems and I felt weak and lightheaded. I just wanted to get home to take a cold shower and lay down in the bed to rest. I was actually scared riding. Can't fathom riding drunk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.