Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to all the riders of KawiForums for their support!

MOTO-D Racing Dual-Temp Tire Warmers
Nomex Lined with a 2-year "Bullet Proof"warranty.
Dual-Temp for Single-Temp price!
Fits 120 front / 180-90 rear.

2-Year “Bullet Proof” Warranty included, if they fail due to a manufacturing defect OR if they fail because YOU left them on and accidentally burnt them out (user negligence), we replace them. We are riders too!

If you thinking about buying tire warmers, you can buy the others and spend more OR you can go with the MOTO-D Dual-Temp Sportbike Tire Warmer and SAVE money for more track days and riding. Available here at www.MOTODRACING.com

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Tire Warmers that are Nomex lined retain heat inside the tire and allow you to reduce heat cycles, avoid cold tearing, and have confidence on the first lap. By taking care of your tires, you will prolong their life.

Available with a 2-Year "No Hassle" Warranty from www.MOTODRACING.com

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
I have a question about your lap timers. Are they a track day only thing, or can these be used with racing orgs that use XT or AIM beacons?

·
Registered
445 Posts
that top bike is my boy randy from austin. the bottom is another track-buddy of mine, dean, iirc.

Liar! You do too know these people.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Looking for a great pair of warmers? Ours are Dual-Temp, Thermal Lined, and fit 120 front / 180-90 rear.

Find us in WERA, CCS, AFM, NESBA, Motoyard, PTT, and many other top racing and trackday organizations!

www.motodracing.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts